Fall is up and running and as a church, God is using us to crush it. God is working in our lives in so many ways that it’s simply mind boggling. Seeing and experiencing the excitement and the fresh truth of God as He changes us is truly life changing and awe inspiring.
- Our Children’s Theater kicked off in a huge way last Sunday night. We’re praying for them as they will ready themselves to lead us in a Christmas program.
- Our middle school life groups have been kicking off and the numbers of students involved are higher than any we’ve ever seen before. Now, the importance of this isn’t the numbers but long term, new friendships will be formed in a fun, friendly, and Christ focused environments.
- We’ve got more youth workers serving in high school and middle school ministry than ever before – thanks for continuing to step up.
- The women’s ministry studies and ministries are up and running and it’s so exciting to see so many women diving into God’s word together.
- The men’s ministry had a great night watching the Chiefs beat the Patriots. Several guys told me what a great time they had meeting people new to them and the fellowship they had.
- We’ve had great feedback from some of our life groups who are using the companion material for “Magnetic”. The goal is for all of us to sharpen one another to become more like Jesus. You don’t have to go to a life group to experience and use that material either. It’s easy to use solo using the Forum App.
- The communion meditation Tyler Morris gave last week really spoke to a lot of people as well. Our worship of the Lord continues to be a powerful, transformative experience for us.
This Sunday we enter into 1 Thess. 2 talking about how to amplify the message. There’s a section in this passage in verse 15 that is really hammering me hard. I think this message is going to hit a lot of people where they need to be forged. It would be a great week to invite friends.
Looking forward to a great encounter with God and with you this Sunday! Between now and then – be magnetic.
There is still time to sign up for the marriage conference. These have been stellar. Melody and I are looking forward to it and hope to have lots of couples tuning up in your marriage that weekend.